Expose the My Performance, My Team Performance, My SLA Overview, and Ad-Hoc Reports dashboards. These dashboards are not exposed in V8.5.
- To expose the My performance, My Team Performance, and
My SLA Overview dashboards, complete the following steps:
- Download Process Designer from the V8.5 Process Center and install it.
- In Process Designer, open Process Portal in the designer. Click All of Process Portal, and find ScoreBoards.
- Enable the My performance, My Team Performance, and My SLA Overview dashboards under ScoreBoards.
- To expose the Ad Hoc Reports dashboard, complete the below steps
If you want IBM® Process Portal users to see the Ad Hoc Reports dashboard so that they can generate dynamic reports directly from IBM Process Portal, you must expose the Ad Hoc Reports dashboard manually.
To perform this task, you must be in the IBM Process Designer desktop editor.
- Open the Process Designer desktop editor.
- Open the process application in the Designer view and click User Interface.
- In the library, go to and open the Ad Hoc Reports dashboard that you want to expose.
- Click the Overview tab.
- In the Exposing section, click Select next
to the Exposed to field
to choose the team whose members can view and use the exposed Ad Hoc
Reports dashboard. To create a team, click New. To remove an assigned team, click the X icon next to the Exposed to field.
- Save your changes.